Bulgarian Singing Toolkit is a new generation interactive teaching utility, containing a book and a CD-ROM. The Toolkit is designed for learning Bulgarian Folk Region styles such as: Strandjanski, Trakiiski, Shopski, Rodopski etc. The first Volume includes two styles: Strandjanski and Trakiiski. The brand new design of the Toolkit offers visual Voice detection diagram, Half Tempo control, Self-Teaching mobility etc.
Book Key Features
• Visual presentation of the Pitch, Vibrato and Ornamentation of the recorded Vocal.
• Element and Phrase labels. Each song offers Element number and Phrase number labels placed over the Vocal detection image diagram.
The Element and Phrase numbers match the correspondent audio Elements/Phrases offered in the CD-ROM audio Player.
• Precise Notation matching the Voice audio detection diagram.
• Latin and Cyrillic lyrics lanes are shown under the Voice image detection and the Notation. Each lyrics language lane is shown in different color: Latin (Red); Cyrillic (Blue).
• English translation of all Songs included in this volume.
• Two Choir scores composed by the author of the book Ivan Kovachev.
CD-ROM Key Features
• Main Navigation menu offering a Video Guide in two versions (English and Bulgarian),
as well as quick navigation to any Style and Song included in the CD-ROM.
• Custom Juke-Box audio players. Each song comes with a Juke-Box audio player list which includes the Original Song version, a solo Vocal track, the Instrumental of the song and a rich collection of Element and Phrase audio slices of the Vocal (in Original & Half Tempo).
The Vocal audio slices match the correspondent Element & Phrase labels printed in the book.
• Mobility. The CD-ROM structure allows you to copy the MP3 files of all song Elements & Phrases, the Vocal track or the Instrumental to a flash drive, smart phone, tablet or any mobile MP3 player.
| price: 37€|